サムライの宮原（ヒデコーチ）が、毎年夏に取り組んでおりますUCL Japan Youth Challenge についてお知らせです。
I would like to warmly invite you to a series of events hosted by UCL Japan Youth Challenge 2018.
1) a celebration of 150-year anniversary of Meiji Restoration,
2) a cultural afternoon with Japanese artists in London, and 3) UCL-Japan Grand Challenge Symposium on ageing society.
Please follow the URL provided below each event for more details and to register.
1) 150 year-anniversary of Meiji Restoration
31st July 2018 15:00~ associated lectures followed by Kagoshima Reception with Japanese food and beverages. Co-hosted by UCL Japan Youth Challenge Committee and Kagoshima Prefecture
2) Japanese Artists in London
2nd August 2018 13:30~ a shodo (Japanese calligraphy) performance and an award-winning film screening with an opportunity to listen to a panel discussion by some of the globally recognized, top-notch Japanese artists in London. Please register separately to part 1,2 and 3 of the event.
3) Our Life in an Ageing Society – How the young generation solves various problems associated with aging 3rd August 2018 13:00~ a symposium entailing lectures by experts in various fields to give us an opportunity to think about the ageing society from multiple points of view and presentations from our students on what they have discussed in a workshop on the previous day. This will also be followed by a reception where Japanese food and beverage will be provided.
I would be also grateful if you could circulate this to your friends who may be interested.